Axminster Woodturning Wood Jaw Plates - 150mm
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Wood jaw plates are a versatile aid for attaching and turning wooden jaws to your own design. Wood Jaw Plates offer an ideal solution for reverse chucking a turned bowl in order re-work the back or remove any evidence of initial workholding. The SK100 Wood Jaw Plates consist of four pre-drilled steel quadrants. Use standard woodscrews to mount self-made wooden segments. Once attached these wooden segments, turned the wooden jaws to whatever best suits the workpiece. For example grooves to grip the rim of a bowl. These 150mm plates would be suitable for wooden jaws between up to 450mm diameter. An optional long chuck key is available giving extra reach behind these jaws.
Suitable for SK100 and SK114 chucks.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Provides re-chucking facility to refine the base of bowls
- Turn self-made custom designed jaws
- 150mm plates to support larger wooden jaws
- Pre-drilled steel quadrants
- Homemade wooden jaws fixed using csk woodscrews
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster