3M 4000 Series Gas, Vapour and Particulate Respirators
Customers Also Bought
Gas and vapour respirators that use twin inhalation valves together with unique, non replaceable carbon filters, which reduce breathing resistance. Using a single piece integral, maintenance free construction they are reusable and supplied with a bag for after use storage to help protect filter life. An optional overspray guard is also available to prolong the life of the main filter when using for paint spraying. Conforms to EN 405:2001+A1:2009.
4251 is for organic vapour and particulates: FFA1P2R D Gases/Vapours: 10 x WEL (Workplace Exposure Limit) or 1000ppm whichever is lower; Particulates: 10 x WEL.
4279 is for organic vapour, inorganic and acid gas, ammonia and particulate: FFABEK1P3R D Gases/Vapours: 10 x WEL or 1000ppm whichever is lower; Particulates: 20 x WEL.
- Twin inhalation valves together with non replaceable carbon filters
- 4251 is for dust and organic vapour
- 4279 is for dust, organic vapour, inorganic and acid gases and ammonia
- Close-fitting, soft face seal for comfort
- Reusable and supplied with a bag for after use storage
- Optional overspray guard is also available
- Conforms to EN 405:2001+A1:2009