Axminster Woodturning SK80 O'Donnell Dovetail Jaws
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The extended nose of the SK80 O’Donnell Dovetail Jaw allows greater access around a turning. These jaws offer three gripping options. The nose has external and internal dovetails, 50mm and 37mm respectively. In addition, the deep central bore grips a 35mm diameter spigot, offering rock solid work holding when turning goblets and similar items. These diameters are taken with the jaws at a true circle. However, the chuck allows a wide range of movement to accommodate any deviation. Potentially the internal range is 27mm to 51mm, the external 45mm to 66mm and the spigot 27 to 51mm.
The SK80 O’Donnell Dovetail Jaw will also fit the SK100 and SK114 chucks.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal dovetail 27mm to 51mm
- Potential gripping range: External dovetail 45mm to 66mm
- Potential griping range: Spigot 27mm to 51mm
- Recommended for SK80, SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form a true circle
- 3 gripping features, 2 x dovetails, plus parallel bore
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster