Customers Also Bought
LiquidWood puts the strength back into rotten timber. Rotten, spongy wood impregnated with LiquidWood becomes stiff and consolidated. LiquidWood does not contain any VOCs or noxious odours and is GREENGUARD certified.
A two-part, low viscosity epoxy resin, soaks deep into the wood fibres. Application is by brush, pouring or injection into previously drilled holes. The drier and more porous the wood, the deeper LiquidWood penetrates. Once cured the timber is harder and stronger than it was originally. LiquidWood is easy to use, simply stir together equal parts A and B until fully blended. The approximate pot life is 30 minutes and it takes 24 hours to cure fully.
LiquidWood is suitable for use indoors or outdoors. LiquidWood makes it possible to restore a piece of rotten timber rather than cut it out or replace entirely. For example a rotted windowsill, window frame or section of timber cladding, can become rigid, strong, durable, water and weather-resistant and good as new. Once treated you can saw, plane, drill, nail, paint, rout or sand the wood.
After treatment with LiquidWood, fill any missing areas or voids using Abatron WoodEpox two-part epoxy putty.
The 350ml kit includes 175ml of each LiquidWood A and B and the 1 litre includes 500ml of each.
- Hardens and solidifies rotten wood
- Consolidates permanently, restores structural strength
- Penetrates deeply into wood fibres
- Two-part low viscosity epoxy resin
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors
- Water, weather, chemical, rot and wear resistant
- Treated timber is stronger than the original
- No VOCs or noxious odours, GREENGUARD® certified