Axcaliber Bearing Guided Ogee Fillet Cutter
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
This bearing guided ogee cutter comes with one bearing. It is useful for making decorative edges, furniture plinths, cornices. This single cutter offers four options, either a plain ogee, or with a top fillet for greater definition. Changing to the smaller bearing adds the options of a bottom fillet or fillets top and bottom. A bearing ensures an even depth of cut and allows you to undertake curved work.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Supplied with 1 bearing
- Ideal for decorative edges, furniture plinths, cornices
- Larger bearing for ogee, with or without a top fillet
- Smaller bearing for bottom fillet or fillets top and bottom
- Bearing ensures an even depth of cut
- Allows use on curved work pieces
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- Thick PTFE coating helps cutter to remain free of resin
- 1/4" shank