Axcaliber Contract TCT Saw Blade - 136mm x 1.5mm x 20mm 16T
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This 136mm blade is ideal for cordless handheld circular saws. The thin 1.5mm kerf has a far lower power requirement, giving you longer cutting times on a given battery charge. The 20mm bore fits most popular 136mm cordless saws.
The Axcaliber range of Contract TCT (Tungsten Carbide Tipped) circular saw blades offers an unmatched blend of choice, cutting performance and price. Manufactured in one of the most advanced facilities in the world, they are produced to the highest standards using the finest materials available. With the range covering everything from handheld power tools right up to large panel saws used in production workshops, you will be certain to find a blade to suit every requirement.
- Thin kerf requires less power from battery
- Longer runtimes and more cuts per charge
- Generously sized tips brazed onto tensioned quality steel plates
- 16 teeth, for rip and crosscuts
- 20mm bore fits most popular 136mm cordless saws