Axcaliber CutPro 216mm Negative Rake TCT Saw Blade
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Designed for a first class result in all natural timbers and man-made boards, this blade is the perfect choice for professional use. It is particularly suited for mitre saws and would also suit workshop circular saws where a fine cut is required, particularly in laminate or faced boards.
The 5° negative rake enhances safety by giving a smooth start and preventing the blade from grabbing. It offers the benefit of cutting at a more controlled pace for a neater result. The 35° alternate top bevel angle gives you an outstanding quality cut, even in timbers normally considered difficult. In effect this 35° angle creates a shear cutting action, resulting in a clean, splinter free finish.
Axcaliber CutPro circular saw blades use the latest production techniques and the finest materials. The blades feature micro-grained TCT tips. The resin filled, laser cut plates substantially reduce noise while cutting. A faint tensioning ring halfway across the plate indicates where each blade is individually pre-stressed, to guarantee smooth running.
The bore size is 30mm, various bore reducing bushes are available.
- 56T negative rake TCT saw blade
- 35° top bevel angle for outstanding finish and performance
- 5° negative rake, especially suited to mitre saws
- Micro-grained TCT tips for a sharper, longer lasting edge
- Tensioned, pre-stressed, quality steel plates guarantee true running
- Resin filled, laser cut slots reduce noise when cutting
- 30mm bore, reducing bushes available