Axcaliber CutPro 160mm Thin Kerf TCT Saw Blades
Customers Also Bought
Designed for a first class result in all natural timbers and man-made boards, these blades are the perfect choice for professional use.
They are particularly suitable for cordless circular saws. The thin 1.5mm kerf is 33% less than similar standard blades. They require less energy from your battery for a given cut resulting in longer runtimes and less strain on your machine. The alternate top bevel (ATB) grind gives you rapid progress through the cut and a quality finish. Axcaliber CutPro circular saw blades use the latest production techniques and the finest materials. The blades feature micro-grained TCT tips. The resin filled, laser-cut plates substantially reduce noise while cutting. A faint tensioning ring halfway across the plate indicates where each individual blade undergoes a pre-stressing to guarantee smooth running.
The bore size is 20mm.
- Thin kerf, 33% narrower compared with similar standard blades
- Ideal blades for cordless circular saws
- Uses less energy resulting in longer battery runtimes
- Alternate top bevel for outstanding finish and performance
- Micro-grained TCT tips for a sharper, longer lasting edge
- Tensioned, pre-stressed, quality steel plates guarantee true running
- 1.5mm kerf, 20mm bore