Axcaliber CutPro 160mm TCT Saw Blades
Customers Also Bought
Designed for a first class result in all natural timbers and man-made boards, these blades are the perfect choice for professional use.
They are particularly suitable for plunge saws and handheld circular saws of all types. The alternate top bevel (ATB) grind gives you rapid progress through the cut and a quality finish. Axcaliber CutPro circular saw blades use the latest production techniques and the finest materials. The blades feature micro-grained TCT tips. The resin filled, laser-cut plates substantially reduce noise while cutting. A faint tensioning ring halfway across the plate indicates where each individual blade undergoes a pre-stressing to guarantee smooth running.
The bore size is 20mm.
- Alternate top bevel for outstanding finish and performance
- Ideal blades for plunge saws and handheld circular saws
- Micro-grained TCT tips for a sharper, longer lasting edge
- Tensioned, pre-stressed, quality steel plates guarantee true running
- 2.2mm kerf with 20mm bore
- Fits Festool TS55 saw