Axcaliber Ground Tooth Bandsaw Blades
Customers Also Bought
Available exclusively at Axminster, this newly developed material is really designed for the production user with high feed rates of cutting but we loved the diamond ground teeth and the results obtained so much that we felt everyone should have an opportunity to try these out, whatever the job!
The diamond ground teeth are so unbelievably sharp that the blades work extremely well in all wood giving an exceptionally high quality finish and clean cut, plus they stay sharp for at least 30% longer than normal, milled tooth blades. Made of a unique steel ideally suited to the rigours of running on two wheels, the annealed and highly finished weld provides the perfect blade for any of the machines in the Axminster programme with blade lengths of 1,854mm or 73” and above.
- Unique diamond ground tooth gives an exceptionally clean cut
- Consistently cuts straighter, has sharper, longer-life teeth
- Has a excellent performance in both rip and cross cuts
- Axminster is one of the few companies worldwide able to offer a fully guaranteed weld
- The weld is annealed to remove any brittleness and danger of fatigue