Axcaliber Ovolo/Roundover Cutters
Customers Also Viewed
The ovolo moulding is widely used in many joinery and furniture applications and these are among our most popular moulding cutters. These versatile dual purpose cutters are supplied with two bearings for both ovolo and roundover use. Available in a range of radii with a choice of 1/4" or 1/2" shank sizes.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up. Supplied with 9.5mm and 12.7mm diameter bearings.
- Create ovolo or rounding over profiles on edges
- Supplied with two bearings
- Bottom-bearing guide ensures an even cut
- Bearing enables use on curved work
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- Available in 1/4" or 1/2" shank sizes
- Supplied with 9.5mm and 12.7mm diameter bearings