Axcaliber Stile & Rail Cutter (Bevel)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Use this Axcaliber stile and rail cutter to produce neat and clean looking cabinet door frames. This is a one-piece cutter, which will cut both profile and counter profile. It saves time disassembling and reconfiguring a reversible cutter and saves money by not requiring a separate cutter for each operation.
Cutting the counter profile is a simple matter of lowering the cutter in your router table. The timber should be positioned face down on the table surface for the moulding cut and face up for the counter profile or scribing cut. Recommended timber thickness 18-22mm. NB: The groove that the cutter produces is for 6.35mm panel.
Please note this cutter is for use in router tables only.
- Produces a neat and attractive bevelled profile
- Easy to use one-piece cutter
- For use in router table
- Simply raise to cut profile, lower to cut counter profile
- Excellent for custom-made cabinet and kitchen unit doors
- Diamond ground micrograin tungsten carbide tips
- 1/2" shank