Axcaliber Stile & Rail Cutter (Classic)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This Axcaliber stile and rail cutter makes a cabinet door frame with a classic ogee profile. The scribed joint it produces is both neat and very strong. This is a one-piece cutter, which will cut both moulding and the scribe. It saves time disassembling and reconfiguring a reversible cutter and saves money by not requiring a separate cutter for each operation.
Cutting the scribed profile is a simple matter of lowering the cutter in your router table. The timber should be positioned face down on the table surface for the moulding cut and face up for the scribing cut. Recommended timber thickness 18 - 22mm. NB: The groove that the cutter produces is for 6.35mm panel.
Please note this cutter is for use in router tables only.
- Produces a frame with a classic ogee profile
- Easy to use one-piece cutter
- Simply a matter of raising or lowering cutter
- Lower portion cuts moulding, upper part makes scribing cut
- Excellent for custom made cabinet and kitchen unit doors
- Diamond ground micrograin tungsten carbide tips
- For use in router table only
- 1/2" shank