Axcaliber Thumb Mould Cutter - 1/4" Shank
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
A traditional elliptical profile commonly found on tabletop edges, sometimes with a quirk on the top. The thumb mould gives a lighter appearance to a heavy table or bench top, where a more angular profile would soon wear. The thumb mould appears in skirting, architrave and the tops of handrails.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. Teflon coating minimises resin build-up.
- Traditional elliptical profile
- Used to give a lighter appearance to tabletops
- Often found on skirting, architrave and the tops of handrails
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- Teflon coated to minimise resin build-up
- 1/4" shank