Axcaliber Vee Groove Cutters
Customers Also Bought
A vee groove cutter is one of the most useful basic cutters. It can perform a myriad of tasks. A vee groove cutter can engrave letters when sign making. With the fence fitted to the router, it will produce a basic chamfer on an edge. A series of vertical grooves in solid board will imitate T & G panelling. The list goes on.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- A most useful router cutter
- Use for a myriad of tasks
- Engrave letters when sign making
- Produce a chamfer on an edge
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- 1/4"(6.35mm) Shank