Axcaliber Vee Groove Router Cutters
Customers Also Viewed
With two cutting edges at 45°, these cutters have an included angle of 90°. It is possible to use ithem freehand when lettering or sign making. With a side fence partially hiding the cutter, they will produce a 45° chamfer along an edge. Running the router along a guide rail, they are ideal for creating a beadboard effect on sheet material to mimic chamfered tongue and groove. these are versatile cutters for adding details to furniture, cabinets etc.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Use freehand for lettering and sign making
- Ideal for mimicking TG&V on sheet material
- Versatile cutter for adding details to mouldings etc
- Use side fence to cut 45° chamfers on an edge
- Precision made cutters on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- 1/2" shank