Axminster Woodturning O'Donnell Dovetail Jaw Insert - 25mm
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
These inserts fit into the 50mm Axminster SK100 O’Donnell Dovetail Jaws. Held in place by four cap head screws they are relatively quick to fit. These inserts change the gripping range of the 50mm jaw to that of the 25mm O’Donnell jaw.
The 25mm insert expands into a 35mm dovetail recess and contracts onto a 21mm dovetail or 16mm spigot. The range of movement of the Axminster chuck offers an external grip between 30mm and 46mm, internal dovetail 18mm to 34mm and spigot 11mm to 24mm. These can only be used in conjunction with the 50mm O’Donnell jaws.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 18mm to 34mm
- Potential gripping range: External 30mm to 46mm
- Potential gripping range: Spigot 11mm to 24mm
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- Requires 50mm O'Donnell Dovetail Jaws
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster