Axminster Woodturning O'Donnell Dovetail Jaws - 50mm
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The unique design of the O’Donnell jaw allows access around the jaws for close-in tool work. The jaws are approximately 49mm tall, tapering to the nose. This tapering gives the jaws their advantage when working close. The centre bore forms a deep recess for holding long spigots and giving rock solid mounting when turning a long way from the headstock without tailstock support. The jaws are dovetailed both inside and outside on the lip. These 50mm O’Donnell jaws will accept additional jaw inserts to convert to smaller jaw diameters.
The 50mm O’Donnell jaw expands into a 65mm dovetailed recess, and contracts onto a 53mm dovetail or 48mm spigot. The Axminster chuck offers plenty of leeway; externally 60mm to 74mm and internally 50mm to 65mm dovetail or 43mm to 55mm spigot.
Suitable for SK100 and SK114 chucks only.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 50mm to 65mm
- Potential gripping range: External 60mm to 74mm
- Potential gripping range: Spigot 43mm to 55mm
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form a true circle
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Designed for close-in tool work
- Drilled and threaded to accept optional inserts
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster