Axminster Craft AC140OSS Bobbin Sander
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This is a simple oscillating bobbin sander for use at home.
Bobbin sanders are very useful when it comes to creating curves, shapes and also finishing small parts. The bobbin oscillates by 22mm, spreading the wear over more of the sanding sleeve. The cast iron table tilts up to 45° and has several nylon table inserts to give a close fit around the bobbin. The 370W induction motor is quiet in use and slow running so as not to burn your work. The base is fabricated in sheet steel and has storage for spare bobbins and table inserts. Dust extraction is via a 50mm port on the rear and should be connected to a suitable vacuum extractor.
This uncomplicated but sturdy machine would be a great asset for crafts and small projects. Supplied with 19mm, 38mm, 50mm and 76mm bobbins.
- Versatile sander with oscillating bobbin
- Bobbin oscillates 22mm vertically
- Fully tilting table
- For all manner of finishing tasks in the workshop
- Cast iron table can be tilted up to 45°
- 50mm dust outlet
- Exceptionally efficient extraction hood
- Supplied with 19mm, 38mm, 50mm and 76mm bobbins