Axminster Craft AC200BDS Belt & Disc Sander
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This is a neatly designed combined 100mm belt and 200mm disc sander. Unusually, both functions are driven directly from the motor spindle, with no belts to worry about. Both functions have a decent size worktable which pivots from 0°to 45°, the disc table incorporating a mitre fence running in a slot for bevel and compound angle sanding.
The sanding platter also moves from vertical to horizontal, suiting the task in hand. The belt has close fitting guarding which helps this machine achieve a high level of dust extraction. There is a powered fan in the dust outlet port, which helps produce an airflow around both the belt and disc. When connected to a simple vacuum extractor almost total dust extraction can be achieved. The chassis is heavily constructed to support the tables and belt arm, a cast iron base absorbs vibration and has locating holes for securing this sander to a workbench if you so wish.
This sander will be a welcome addition to many home workshops, enabling shaping, sanding and profiling to be carried out easily and safely. There is a wide selection of abrasive belts and discs available, the disc's are self adhesive, just warm it with a heat gun to remove for changing or if worn.
- Neatly designed 100mm belt and 200mm disc sander
- Direct drive from the motor spindle
- Well sized work table pivots from 0° to 45°
- Sanding belt can be positioned vertically or horizontally
- Disc table incorporates mitre fence for sanding angles
- Close fitting guarding helps achieve high level of extraction
- 63mm dust extraction connection
- Almost total dust collection when connected to a vacuum
- Locating holes in base for securing to a workbench