Axminster Craft AC405SS 405mm Scroll Saw
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Kickstart a craft in scroll sawing with the AC405SS Scroll Saw. Fitted with a powerful DC motor, the AC405SS variable speed (550-1,600/min) scroll saw can easily cope with cutting a wide variety of materials up to 50mm deep. The two blade arms are independently pivoted giving a virtually straight up-and-down motion to the blade for a better quality cut.
A 35mm diameter dust port allows the scroll saw to be connected to a vacuum cleaner. A generous table (410 x 254mm) with a 406mm (16") throat, tilts to 45° for bevel cutting. The saw accepts pinned or plain end blades. The clamps are easily accessible for blade changing. A blower helps keep the cutting line clean and easily seen. When changing blades a quick release tension knob allows quick and easy change. The heavy cast iron base gives stability and ensures low vibration.
Supplied with a pack of assorted Swiss made, Pegas blades, blower nozzle, eye guards and service tools. A wide range of either pinned or unpinned blades are available. This entry level scroll saw is a perfect machine to learn a fascinating hobby.
- Powerful DC brush motor
- Variable speed 550-1,600/min
- Ideal for cutting various materials up to 50mm deep
- 35mm dust port, connects to vacuum dust extractor
- 410 x 254mm table tilts to 45° for bevel cutting
- Accepts pin blades and plain end blades
- Selection pack of blades included
- 406mm (16") throat allows larger projects