Axminster Craft Mitre Fence For 19mm Slots
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This mitre fence has a solid steel bar 19mm x 9.5mm (3/4" x 3/8") and 320mm long. It will fit onto any machine or router table with a similar size groove. Installation is simple and you can make the bar a perfect fit in your mitre slot. The bar has a removable locking washer at one end for T-slot grooves. If you have a plain slot, just unscrew the washer. Along the side of the bar, three adjustable grub screws, allow you to remove any play between the bar and groove for smooth, accurate operation. Once set up in your machine’s slot, it will allow you to cut accurate mitres every time.
This quadrant is 5mm anodised aluminium plate featuring positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 67.5° and 90°. A spring-loaded plunger locks into the indents for rapid adjustment to common angles. The pointer and degree scale allows you to set the quadrant to any other angle between 0° and 90° left and right as required.
- Cut a perfect mitre every time
- Excellent upgrade for machines or router tables
- Fits all 19 x 9.5mm (3/4" x 3/8") mitre gauge slots
- Suitable for plain or T-slots
- Adjustable grub screws for perfect fit in the slot
- Robust 5mm anodised aluminium quadrant
- Indexed stops at common angles