Axminster Engineer Series Drill Vice - 60mm
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Made by engineers for engineers, these vices are suitable for all users of large pillar drills or vertical mills. They are perfect for continuous workshop use; practical and with a large jaw opening capacity for their size.
A number of details make these vices a worthy addition. The solid, high tensile cast iron body has a ground base, and the moveable jaws have CNC machined slideways. The design ensures smooth, consistent jaw movement and accurate precise operation. The precision ground jaws align perfectly with no racking of the moving jaw along its travel, plus they are parallel to the base. The fixed jaw has horizontal and vertical V-grooves for holding round material and both jaws have a seat for retaining small, flat or low height workpieces. A cold rolled steel ACME thread screw offers easy winding and rock solid clamping. The arrangement of the mounting slots allows you to position and bolt the vice onto a milling machine, drill press table or workbench.
Durable, reliable and made to last, these vices are perfect for general drilling requirements. Jaw width 60mm.
- Made from high-grade cast iron
- CNC machined slideways ensure smooth jaw movement
- Large capacity, no racking of the moving jaw along its travel
- Horizontal and vertical V-grooves for round material
- Jaws have a seat for retaining flat or thin workpieces
- Mounting slots give a variety of options for fixing to a table
- Jaw width 60mm, opening to 70mm