Axminster Woodturning Micro Handle
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Evolution Micro Woodturning Handle is another piece of precision engineering from our own manufacturing facility in Axminster. Machined from a solid stainless steel bar it has a gently contoured grip with light knurling to prevent it slipping in the hand.
The business end has a 7.5mm bore to accept a range of small and miniature turning tools as well as other accessories. The tools lock securely into place with two grub screws.
The Evolution Micro Woodturning Handle provides plenty of mass which we have found a great advantage when turning. The weight helps you keep the tool on the rest and maintain the high level of control required for small and miniature work. Perfect for turning pens and small projects. Size 150mm long x 25mm diameter with 7.5mm bore.
- Machined from a solid stainless steel bar
- Perfect for turning pens and small projects
- Comfortable contoured grip with light knurling
- 7.5mm bore to accept a range of turning tool blades
- Tools lock securely with two grub screws
- Weight keeps the tool on the rest
- Easy to maintain a high level of control
- Size 150mm long x 25mm diameter