Axminster Model Engineer Series MCB115SHD Swivel Head Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
A versatile, medium sized metal cutting bandsaw with several notable features. This machine will be ideal for the smaller fabrication jobs, especially those which require materials accurately cut at various angles. Made predominately of cast iron, this machine features a swivelling head, which is a much more accurate and convenient method of cutting bevels or angles than the more usual pivoting vice jaws. Cutting pressure is set on the hydraulic support ram, whilst 3 belt speeds allow the correct speed for the job to be selected.
The material vice has a large capacity, and features a quick release mechanism to allow fast setting.
The floor stand has a pair of wheels at the rear, which allows easy mobility when you slide out the handle, but also offers a stable platform in use.
Well finished and reliable, this has proved to be a very good small bandsaw.
- All cast iron frame and bed; 3 speed belt drive
- Quick release head swivels from -45° to +60°
- Hydraulic downfeed control with infinitely variable adjustment
- Adjustable length stop
- Automatic downfeed stop
- All ball bearing blade guides
- Ideal for the smaller fabrication jobs, especially those which require materials accurately cut at various angles