Axminster Paste Wood Wax
Customers Also Bought
This carefully formulated blend of waxes is suitable for use on bare, sealed, dyed or previously polished wood. Axminster Paste Wax is available in clear and a range of timber shades. The timber shades are good for adjusting the finished colour of previously dyed wood. On bare wood, the coloured wax produces an immediate change and enhances natural grain patterns. Once dry and buffed it forms an attractive and durable wax sheen.
For the best results, apply sparingly using 0000 steel wool or a fine non-woven abrasive pad. Allow it to dry and then buff with a polishing brush, followed by a soft clean cloth. Apply a second coat to give a greater depth to the finish.
- Carefully formulated blend of waxes, with UV protection
- Enhance the grain and natural beauty of the wood
- Buffs to attractive and durable wax sheen
- Use on bare, sealed or previously polished wood
- Available in clear and a range of wood shades