Axminster Workshop Square
Customers Also Bought
This is a square that you can use with confidence, day in day out. Designed and constructed for everyday use, this reliable square should always be close to hand at the top of your toolbox.
The British standard BS3322 for carpenter's squares only specifies 0.01mm per 10mm, squareness on the inside edges only; these Axminster Workshop squares go one better.
The square has a sapele stock, with a double-waxed finish. Heavy gauge, solid brass facing strips protect both working faces of the stock. The blade is stainless steel, with precision ground edges, top and bottom. The blade and stock have a triple brass rivet fixing for permanence. The inside and outside faces of the stock and the edges of the blade are guaranteed parallel. This quality construction ensures that the square is square, whether you choose to use it internally or externally.
- Square on both inside and outside edges
- Sapele stock, with a double-waxed finish
- Solid brass facing strips protect both working faces
- Stainless steel blade, with precision ground edges
- Triple brass rivet fixing for permanence