Axminster Workshop Engineer's Square - 50mm
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Keep this handy 50mm grade II engineer’s square in your apron pocket, where it will always be ready for action.
This neat measuring tool is perfect for small-scale projects and for marking and checking squares in tight spots. Small in size but by no means any less accurate, it conforms to DIN875/II and is guaranteed square. It has four 90° angles: internal and external, outside blade to inside stock and inside blade to outside stock. The hardened and tempered blade and steel stock are ground and polished.
This is a must-have tool for woodworkers, engineers and model makers.
- 50mm blade; pocket sized accuracy
- Great for woodworking, metalworking, modelling
- Four 90° angles, all faces square to all edges
- Stainless steel blade triple riveted for permanent accuracy
- All faces ground with polished finish
- Conforms to DIN875/II, guaranteed square