Axminster Workshop Keyring Tape
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Quite possibly the handiest tape Axminster has ever stocked. This is not a gimmick or a toy. Our Keyring Tape is a genuine scaled down version of a full tape measure.
There are many instances where the bulk of a 5m or 8m tape is a hindrance. The Axminster Workshop Keyring tape extends to 2m with an impressive standout of over 1m. The tape is 12mm wide with class II accuracy. Black printed on a white background, the non-glare finish makes for easy reading. The ABS case has a rubber-overmoulded grip to protect it if dropped, and a blade lock. A small chain with a lobster claw clip allows you to attach it to a belt loop or keychain. The pocket-sized case is 50mm diameter by 25mm wide.
- Possibly the handiest tape ever
- Useful wherever normal tapes just too big
- Extends to 2m with impressive 1m standout
- 12mm wide, class II accuracy
- Non-glare finish for easy reading
- ABS case with rubber-overmoulded grip
- Chain with a lobster claw clip for attaching to keyring
- Pocket-size, 50mm diameter by 25mm wide