Axminster Precision Power Blade Tape - 5m/16ft
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Axminster Precision Power Blade has a dual printed blade and is one of the hardest wearing tapes available. The ultra durable coating is ten times more durable than standard blade coatings. The coating protects both the printed graduations and markings, thus extending the life of the tape. The patented double neodymium magnetic end hook not only aids measuring, but also is a handy tool for picking up any screws or small tools which are dropped. Available in 5m and 8m lengths, tape width 27mm. Metric and Imperial graduations.
- Double sided 2-colour blade with patented hi-viz printing
- Easy marking of straight lines when the blade is cupped against the workpiece
- Ultra durable tape coating
- Ergonomically designed case with moulded rubber grip
- Patented double magnetic end hook
- Class 2 accuracy, metric and Imperial graduations.
- True zero tip
- Belt clip