Axminster Precision Signature Rule
Customers Also Bought
The Axminster Precision Signature rule is high quality Japanese stainless steel, hardened and tempered with a satin chrome finish. The marks are photochemical etched for permanence and black filled for easier reading. The rule has metric graduations on both sides. Front: top edge half millimetres, bottom edge millimetres, reverse: top edge millimetres, bottom edge half millimetres. Both sides read from left to right from zero. Numbering is every 10mm in a clear and easily read font. The rule has a ‘D’ end with a hanging hole. The rule is 25mm wide and 1.0mm thick, both long edges are ground flat and straight. Accuracy conforms to EEC class 1 (full scale, ±0.2mm at 20°C). Each rule is individually tested and marked with a unique serial number and includes a calibration certificate of accuracy with the matching serial number.
- Individually tested, includes calibration certificate
- Satin chrome anti-glare finish, extremely easy to read
- Permanent, black filled scale markings
- Rule width: 25mm, thickness: 1mm
- EC Class 1 accuracy: ± 0.2mm full scale, constant at 20°C