Axminster Premium AS Workbench
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
A traditionally designed beechwood bench equipped with a heavy duty top, tool well at rear and one wooden vice with central screw and twin support bars plus a traditional L shaped tail vice. Built to a very high standard from European beech, the frame members are 40mm by 80mm, the top is a very substantial 50mm thick with 110mm deep edgings and there is a total of 13, 19mm dog holes for clamping longer lengths of timber with the tail vice. The overall width of the working surface is 615mm, including a tool well of 150mm. The end tail vice is 220mm wide and the front vice 520mm, giving plenty of holding width for large pieces of timber. Tool storage is catered for by an underslung drawer, 400mm long. Four 19mm steel bench dogs are provided, two short and two long. The bench is supplied flat packed, so home assembly will be required.
All Axminster workbenches are lacquered top and bottom to help maintain flatness. However, if your workshop is known to get damp, you may need to add more layers of lacquer to help prevent movement.
- European beechwood construction with heavy duty 1,910 x 615mm top
- 50mm thick top for high strength and stability
- 110mm apron and full width 150mm tool well
- One wooden vice 520mm wide with central screw and twin support bars, one 135mm tradional tail vice
- 13 dog holes for clamping longer lengths with the tail vice
- Underslung 400mm long drawer for pencil and ruler storage