Rider Hornbeam Bevel Edge Chisels & Magnetic Rail
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Package deal comprises 4 Rider Bevel Edge Chisels with Hornbeam Handles and an Axminster Magnetic Tool Rail.
Rider Bevel Edge Chisels
These Rider bevel edge chisels have handles made from dense European hornbeam. Sanded smooth and given a light oil finish, they have a superb feel in the hand. Each handle ends in a polished stainless steel ferrule with a shock absorbing leather washer between the handle and the chisel’s bolster.
The blades are fine-grained, chrome manganese steel and carefully hardened and tempered to 59 HRC. Sharpened and ground with a 25° bevel, the blades require only final honing to achieve a long lasting edge (we suggest a 30° micro bevel). The blades are approximately 100mm long. The package includes 4 chisels 6mm, 12mm, 20mm and 25mm.
Axminster Magnetic Tool Rail
The majority of tools are ferrous metal, which makes a magnetic tool rack an invaluable and versatile storage option.
The heavy duty permanent magnet holds tools firmly and securely in place. Wall mounted over your workbench, your most frequently used tools are immediately to hand. Like a magnetic kitchen knife rack, these keep sharp edges out of harm’s way.
Each strip measures 330mm in length; welded tabs with screw holes ensure positive and secure mounting.
- Rider Bevel Edge Chisels
- Fine-grained, chrome manganese steel for ultra keen edge
- Hardened and tempered to 59 HRC, stays sharp longer
- Chisels ground and polished only require final honing
- European hornbeam handles are comfortable and resilient
- Polished stainless steel ferrules with shock absorbing leather washers
- Axminster Magnetic Tool Rail
- Heavy duty permanent magnet holds tools securely in place
- Frequently used tools are immediately to hand
- Keeps sharp edges out of harm’s way
- Welded tabs with screw holes ensure secure mounting