Axminster Trade AT152OVS Bobbin Sander
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
One of the most useful sanders in any workshop, a bobbin sander can make many complex curves easy to sand smooth. The bobbin action prevents burning of the workpiece and extends the life of the abrasive.
This bobbin sander has a nicely ground cast iron table and a welded steel chassis. The table smoothly adjusts from 0°to 45° and locks securely at the desired angle. There is a 50mm dust extraction hood; a vacuum dust extractor provides almost dust free operation.
The machine comes as standard with 6mm, 12mm, 16mm, 38mm and 50mm diameter spindles complete with matching table inserts. The spindles are 152mm in length for the 38 and 50mm sizes and 140mm for the 6, 12 and 16mm. Also available as an additional accessory is a 76mm diameter bobbin, which will require an accompanying table insert.
The supplied abrasives are 100g, there is a large choice of different grits available. Optional floor stand available.
- Versatile sander with oscillating bobbin
- Cast iron table can be tilted up to 45°
- Exceptionally efficient extraction hood
- Supplied with 50, 38, 16, 12 and 6mm spindles and 100g loadings
- Optional 76mm diameter bobbin which requires an accompanying table insert