Axminster Trade AT254LTS Table Saw
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This compact table saw has a laser cut, welded steel chassis, supporting the entire workings of the machine on widely spaced trunnions. A cast iron frame supports the motor and blade arbor, giving plenty of rigidity and blade support. The blade height and tilt controls are very smooth in operation using the cast iron handles.
The ground surface cast iron table is completely stress free and has twin 19mm mitre fence slots, and a steel kerf plate that is adjustable to the table surface. There are phenolic RH side and rear extension tables, giving support for sheet materials during cutting. Removing the riving knife is tool free, release a simple latching pin and the riving knife is easy to remove by hand. The full length rip fence has a T-square style mounting, is fully adjustable, smooth sliding and rock solid when locked. A Hi-Lo sliding fence rail gives wide versatility. A cast iron mitre fence with pre-set angle stops is included.
Dust extraction is direct from the lower blade housing, with a cleverly designed crown guard directing airflow from the blade above the table. A single 100mm port allows easy connection to a suitable dust extractor.
Similar in design to the AT254TS, but designed for lighter duties in a small workshop, both in a trade or home environment. This table saw can be added to with several options, including a 1,400mm sliding table complete with a UJK sliding table fence, the S-12 Overhead Crown Guard System, and a Dado Blade Set.
- Compact 254mm blade table saw
- Cast iron ground surface table
- Wide spaced, chassis mounted trunnion system for strength
- Efficient extraction fro crown guard
- Phenolic right hand side and rear extension tables
- 1.65kW TEFC induction motor
- Full length rip fence, cam locked and fully adjustable for accuracy
- Super smooth blade adjustment and quick change riving knife
- Optional sliding table, dado blades, overhead crown guard etc