Axminster Trade Bitz 28 Piece Bit Set & Woodspur Screws Package
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Package deal comprises an Axminster Trade Bitz 28 Piece TiN Coated Bit Set and a box of 4.0 x 40mm Woodspur Pozi drive screws.
Axminster Trade Bitz 28 Piece TiN Coated Bit Set
The set includes a carefully selected range of 26 Axminster Trade titanium nitride (TiN) coated, long life screwdriver bits. The 2 universal shank magnetic bit holders (locking and nonlocking) are compatible with all makes of tools, including Festool Centrotec.
Each bit has an accurately formed tip ensuring a secure fit in the screw head; preventing cam-out and damage to the screw head. A robust steel storage case keeps the bits safe and ready for use.
4.0 x 40mm WoodSpur Pozidrive Premium Wood Screws
Since their introduction, these have become a real hit with hundreds of customers. They are yellow zinc plated against corrosion and feature a self-countersinking head. They have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood rather than simply forcing their way through. With their sharp penetrating tip, these screws do not require a pilot hole or pre-drilling. They are heat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snapping. Lubricated with a wax coating to minimise heat and aid insertion. Woodspur screws perform brilliantly in soft or hardwood, MDF or chipboard. A correctly formed Pozidrive recess in the head ensures whether you choose a hand or power screwdriver, the risk of cam-out is minimal. Supplied as box of 100.
- Axminster Trade Bitz 28 Piece TiN Coated Bit Set
- 2 x universal shank bit holders
- Long-life, colour coded TiN coated 25mm bits
- Pozi (Red) PZ1 x 3, PZ2 x 2
- Phillips (Blue) PH1 x 2 and PH2 x 3
- Torx (Yellow) T10 x 2, T15 x 3, T20 x 2, T25 x 2, T30 x 2
- Slotted (Green) 4mm x 3, 6.5mm x 2
- Steel storage box
- 4.0 x 40mm WoodSpur Pozidrive Premium Wood Screws
- Box of 100 top quality yellow zinc plated wood screws
- Deep sharp threads with self-countersinking head
- Penetrating tip no need to pre-drill pilot hole
- Wax lubricated for less effort when driving
- For use in soft or hardwood, MDF or chipboard