Axminster Trade Bitz PZ2 Impact Bits 25mm
Customers Also Bought
The way an impact driver works makes standard screwdriver bits almost useless. The forces involved require a specifically designed bit to withstand the large amount of torque. These Axminster Magnetised bits can withstand the punishment from an impact driver. Manufactured to a very high standard; the tip and hex shank are hard to prevent excessive wear. The central portion is elastic enough to absorb the shock of the impact action without snapping. A correctly formed tip for a close fit in the screw head minimises the possibility of cam-out and damage to the surrounding area. The bits are magnetised, which is a great help when starting a screw. 25mm overall length with Pozi drive (PZ2) tips.
- Exceptionally long life, designed for impact drivers
- High quality bits with anti-shock zone to prevent breakage
- Magnetised, screw is held on the tip for easy starting
- Correctly formed tip prevents cam-out
- 25mm long, Pozi drive PZ2