Axminster Trade Clamps Parallel Jaw Clamp
Customers Also Bought
The Axminster Trade Parallel Jaw Clamp will find favour in situations where heavy-duty clamps are too weighty and cumbersome. The clamps exert sufficient force holding your work firmly whilst glue cures. The large surface area of the jaws spreads the pressure evenly. A polyamide, glue resistant casing surrounds the jaws. The jaw faces remain parallel across the full width of the clamping area. The heads are reversible so the clamp can also act as a spreader. These are excellent, convenient cramps for light to medium duty applications. 200kg max clamping pressure.
- 80 mm throat depth, strong ductile cast iron arms
- Jaw faces remain parallel under pressure
- Polyamide, glue resistant casing surrounds the jaws
- Reversible head so cramp can be used as a spreader
- All sizes – 200kg max clamping pressure