Axminster Professional Engineer's Vice
Customers Also Bought
Manufactured from spheroidal graphite cast iron, chosen for its wear resistance and high compressive strength, these vices are exceptionally robust. The main screw has a trapezoidal thread fully protected from dirt and debris inside a precise cylindrical guide. Adjustment is smooth over the full working range. These high quality engineer’s vices feature a swivelling mount allowing 35° movement left and right. With 70° of movement virtually any workpiece can be clamped in a good working position. Two zinc-chrome-plated locking nuts with tommy bars secure the vice in your chosen position. The swivel base can be removed, allowing the vice to be bolted down in a fixed position. The high quality steel hardened steel jaws (45 HRC ± 5 HRC) are replaceable. At the rear, the vice features an anvil, providing a surface for a variety of tasks. Made in the EU.
If any vice fails due to a material or manufacturing defect it will be replaced free of charge.
- European made, high quality cast iron vices, built to last
- Main screw fully protected from dirt and debris
- 70° of movement on swivelling base
- 80mm vice, opening to 70mm, weight 6kg
- 100mm vice, opening to 105mm, weight 12.5kg
- 125mm vice, opening to 115mm, weight 20kg
- 150mm vice, opening to 125mm, weight 30kg