Axminster Trade Nylon Abrasive Wheel for Ultimate Edge - Coarse
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
These 100mm diameter nylon abrasive wheels have a 12mm bore for mounting onto the Ultimate Edge Twist n fix arbor. Each abrasive wheel consists of four discs of non-woven nylon, coated with aluminium oxide abrasive.
The wheels are versatile and effective. They are available in different grades covering rust removal or surface finishing. They are very useful as the initial part of the metal polishing process. The coarse (brown) grade (approx 80g) will remove paint and heavy rust from metal and can be quite aggressive. A certain amount of flexibility means you can use them on curved surfaces.
Eye protection must be worn.
Please note that blades should always be presented to the wheel so the edge of the tool trails i.e. the direction of rotation is away from the tool.
- Helps restore and revive old tools, coarse for rust removal
- Non-woven nylon, coated with aluminium oxide
- Mounts directly onto the Ultimate Edge Twist n Fix arbor
- Flexible, will conform to curved surfaces
- 100mm diameter x 12mm bore