Axminster Professional Twist & Fix 100mm Nylon Abrasive Wheel - Med
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
These 100mm diameter nylon abrasive wheels have a 12mm bore for mounting onto the Ultimate Edge Twist & Fix arbor. Each abrasive wheel consists of 4 discs of non-woven nylon, coated with aluminium oxide abrasive. The wheels are versatile and effective. They are available in different grades for rust removal or surface finishing.
The medium grade (approx 180g) is good for reviving tarnished tools or the initial cleaning of metal prior to further surface refinement or polishing. A certain amount of flexibility means you can use them on curved surfaces.
Eye protection must be worn.
Please note that blades should always be presented to the wheel so the edge of the tool trails, i.e. the direction of rotation is away from the tool.
- Revive tarnished metal surfaces, medium for initial cleaning pre-polishing
- Non-woven nylon, coated with aluminium oxide
- Mounts directly onto the Ultimate Edge Twist & Fix arbor
- Flexible, will conform to curved surfaces
- 100mm diameter x 12mm bore