Axminster Trade AT350WL Woodturning Lathe - 230V
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The AT350WL utilises the very reliable inverter technology usually found on much larger machines. Electronic variable speed is a desirable feature for woodturners, enabling fine tuning of speed to suit delicate work, larger diameters or out of balance work pieces. A three step poly-V pulley system allows three speed ranges which coupled with the load sensing inverter ensure maximum torque and stable spindle speeds. The magnetic backed switch unit can be placed on any convenient position on the lathe bed or headstock to suit the work in hand. It incorporates on/off buttons, a speed control knob and a forward and reverse switch. An LED digital read-out of the spindle speed in RPM is a useful feature that helps control your work. A 400mm(16") between centres and a 350mm (14") swing over the bed capacity is generous on a lathe this compact. Spindle indexing is achieved in 15° segments by insertion of a magnetic dowel pin. Threaded holes (3/8"x16 UNC) are provided at each corner of the lathe for bench mounting. Tool post diameter 1" (25.4mm). This lathe has proved to be very popular for both teaching and craft demonstrations, not too big nor heavy but with enough capacity to show off your skills. Supplied with four prong Axminster drive centre, Axminster revolving tailstock centre, 75mm faceplate and a centres knock out bar.
N.B. The distance between centres will vary and be dependent on the type of centres or accessories used.
This machine was previously known as the AT1416VS.
- Heavy cast iron construction gives strength and low vibration
- Inverter drive controls the motor speed and torque
- LED spindle speed read-out in rpm for great control
- Forward and reverse capability, perfect for final sanding
- Versatile magnetic switch mounting for optimum positioning
- 24 position spindle indexing, position held by magnetic dowel pin
- Supplied with Axminster drive and revolving tailstock centres