Axminster Trade AT305BDS 305mm Braked Disc Sander
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Safety comes first with this powerful sander.
The AT305BDS features a fail-safe electro-mechanical brake, which stops the disc rotating within 10 seconds. The brake does not require power, and works even in the event of a power failure in the workshop. This safety device is a requirement for organisations such as schools, colleges and training facilities.
The AT305BDS has a 305mm diameter sanding disc with a quadrant guard and an extended, cast iron work table. The table features two mitre fence slots to 90° to each other, giving many options for sanding end grain or adjusting mitre joints. The table tilts to 45°, with scales on the quadrant supports. Dust extraction is via a well-positioned 63mm diameter outlet. The body is entirely fabricated in steel plate. Power comes from a 560W induction motor with a Euro style dust shrouded no-volt-release switch.
Supplied complete with a Hermes 305mm self-adhesive disc and mitre fence.
This machine was previously known as the DS12DLMB2.
- Bench mounted 305mm disc sander with mechanical brake
- Cast iron table with simple and positive table adjustments
- Steel quadrant guard, 560W induction motor
- Fabricated steel plate construction throughout
- Supplied with a high quality Hermes abrasive disc
- Accurate mitre fence, 63mm diameter dust extraction outlet
- Euro-style dust shrouded no-volt-release switch