Axminster Trade Vices Mechanic's Steel Swivel Vice
Customers Also Bought
This is a pair of simple, strong mechanic's/engineer's vices for workshops or school use. Unusually made from steel rather than cast iron, they are completely unbreakable. Available in 100mm or 125mm jaw sizes, they open to 115mm. There is a small 60mm square anvil behind the rear jaw. The swivel action is smooth, with twin clamp levers locking the vice at the desired angle. Pipe or bar gripping jaws are found underneath the main jaws.
These vices are perfect for service vans, school workshops or general maintenance workshops, offering great value for money.
If any vice fails due to a material or manufacturing defect it will be replaced free of charge.
- An all steel vice for mechanics' workshops, maintenance workshops, schools
- Unbreakable steel construction, durable for a long life
- Full 360° swivel action, twin clamps for security
- Hardened steel jaws, cross hatched for extra grip
- Available in 2 sizes, 100mm and 125mm jaw width