Axminster Trade Vices Woodworker's Vice with Table Clamp
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
A useful, robust vice with a maximum jaw opening of 114mm. The body and front plates are made from close grained cast iron. Body and sliding jaw have provision for attaching wooden liners to protect the vice, workpiece and working tools. The steel main screw has an acme thread for smooth and responsive adjustment. The jaws are toed-in which allows them to meet only at the top, providing even clamping on the whole depth of the workpiece. The steel main screw, guide rods and handle are chrome plated for increased resistance to corrosion. The vice can either be bolted directly to the bench or secured with the clamping screw to benches of up to 50mm thickness.
If any vice fails due to a material or manufacturing defect it will be replaced free of charge.
- Lifetime Warranty*
- Great for the hobby woodworker, handyman and professional
- Made from close grained cast iron
- Body and sliding jaw have provision for attaching wooden liners
- The steel main screw has Acme threads for smooth adjustment
- Jaws are equipped with a 'Toe-In' feature
- Chrome plated main screw, guide rods and handle
- Table clamp option