Axminster Woodturning Speed Sizer
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Based on an original idea shown to us by Chris Fisher 'The Blind Woodturner', the Speed Sizer revolutionises the job of marking jaw sizes onto a turning blank. This 135mm aluminium template makes marking out for a dovetail jaw completely safe, totally accurate, easier and quicker.
The template features internal and external marking points for ten different sizes of Axminster dovetail jaws. It features a centre hole into which you can place an awl or your lathe’s tailstock centre. It is then simply a matter of using a pencil or marker in the hole corresponding to your chosen jaw and drawing a circle. Hey presto job done, with no chance of caliper points catching or misaligned measurements. Covers Axminster chuck jaws A, A+, B, BF, C, D, F, G, H and M. The Sizer features an additional row of holes at 10mm intervals for marking circles up to 100mm diameter.
- Based on an original idea by Chris Fisher 'The Blind Woodturner'
- Revolutionises marking dovetail jaw sizes onto a blank
- Makes the task totally accurate
- Quick, easy and simple, an essential chuck accessory
- Internal and external points for 10 different jaws
- Additional holes at 10mm intervals for marking circles
- For Axminster jaws A, A+, B, BF, C, D, F, G, H and M