Axminster Professional Combination Square Metric 300mm
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
A combination square is probably one of the most useful and versatile tools you can buy for general setting out. It functions as a try square, 45° mitre square, rule, depth gauge, marking gauge and level. You can use it for measuring, marking, scribing, and comparing and transferring measurements.
The Axminster Professional combination square features a 300mm stainless steel rule with a cast iron stock. The stock also incorporates a level bubble and a hardened steel scriber. The precision machined and ground cast iron stock guarantees accuracy. A knurled brass screw, locking the rule in place is very positive and easy to use. The blade is hard-chromed with a pearl finish for maximum clarity, graduated in millimetres and marked every 10mm.
- Adjustable for marking and transferring measurements
- Versatile tool for setting out, measuring and marking
- Cast iron stock with enamel finish
- Accurately machined on measuring faces
- Built-in level and hardened steel scriber
- Hard chromed steel blade with easy-read pearl finish
- Metric graduations in millimetres, marked every 10mm