Blum MINIPRESS M Mobile Vertical Drill
Customers Also Bought
Designed for versatility, the Blum MINIPRESS M is equally at home in a workshop or out on site. It is a highly practical solution when it comes to remodelling an existing kitchen or custom building in situ. The 1.1kW motor will run off a standard 230V supply. The MINIPRESS M is especially well suited to fitting cabinet hinges. It offers precise, efficient and repeatable results. With a simple manual feed, the machine bores all three holes for the hinge simultaneously. A quick reset of the head and it is ready to drill the holes for the corresponding hinge plate. With the MINIPRESS M, kitchen cabinet production is more precise and more efficient than with a pillar drill or using a variety of jigs.
The basic machine includes 600mm back fence, setting gauge for line drilling, 2 x preset depth stops and tool kit.
The MINIPRESS M does not come with a worktable; this is available as an accessory or self made, the manual includes the dimensions. Other accessories include drill bits, fence extensions and additional drilling heads with 8 or 9 spindles.
- 5-spindle swivel drilling head for different drilling patterns
- Robust manual machine for workshop or site
- Offers precise, efficient and repeatable results
- Ideally suited to Blum hinges and hardware
- Fence stops ensure exact repeatability
- Supplied with stop system, including 600mm rear fence and tools
- Range of optional accessories for 32mm cabinet system