Bosch BIM Metal Cutting Blades
Customers Also Bought
A range of bi-metal (BiM) plunge cutting blades that are suitable for non ferrous metal cutting such as pipework and aluminium as well as cuts in dry walling and other similar materials, the blades will cut flush to a surface and allow you to plunge into say dry walling to fit socket boxes etc. Available in different widths.
Starlock blades are suitable for Bosch, Makita and Fein (10mm) and other Multi Tools using the Oscillating Interface System (OIS™). The Starlock fitting ensures a secure fit with maximum power transfer.
- Suitable for non-ferrous metal such as copper pipe and aluminium
- Cuts in plaster board and other similar materials
- Bi-metal plunge cutting blade (BiM)
- 10mm and 20mm have 20mm depth of cut
- Blades will cut flush to a surface