Bosch BIM Wood/Metal Blade MACZ 145 BB (Starlock Max)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The MACZ 145 BB StarlockMax blade is a large segment saw blade designed for extra fast, deep cuts in soft wood, hard wood and similar materials. Its size gives it a very impressive cutting depth of 50mm, with a cutting edge 100mm wide.
The bi-metal teeth on the cutting edge ensure a long working life, while the set on the teeth offer faster cuts without scorch marks. Its large surface helps guide the blade as the cut progresses, the result is a precise, straight cut even on large workpieces. The MACZ 145 BB is a segmented blade allowing cuts right into a corner.
Suitable for use with all Starlock Max oscillating multi-tools including Fein Supercut.
- High quality, large segment saw blade
- Cuts soft wood, hard wood and similar materials
- Large, wide blade for deep accurate cuts
- 50mm depth of cut, 100mm cutting edge
- Long life with bi-metal teeth
- Segmented shape allows precise cuts into corners
- Suitable for use with Starlock Max multi-tools including Fein Supercut